Our City Hand Embroidered Letters have been tested for normal wear and tear. However, it is imperative that due care is taken to ensure the longevity of the product. By adhering to the following simple instructions, you will ensure enjoyment of your Aspinal of London product for many years to come.
- To keep your bag looking its best, store it in the dust bag and box provided with your purchase.
- Apart from unavoidable light rain water, please refrain from getting the embroidered letters wet
- To avoid material pilling, do not rub excessively against other materials
- Avoid exposure to extreme weather conditions, chemical cleaners and do not leave the product alongside radiators or other heating equipment which could result in the melting of the embroidered letters glue
- Do not attempt to peel off or move the embroidered letters as this will result in permanent damage to the leather beneath
We hope you understand Aspinal of London cannot accept responsibility for the eventual deterioration or mishandling of the product.