All our hand bound albums have acid free card pages and pH balanced tissue interleaving to protect your precious photos. We advise that you polish and buff your albums and books from time to time with clear wax leather polish to maintain and nourish the leather. As with all naturally dyed vegetable leathers, which are not coated with artificial cellulose or acrylic coatings, Aspinal leather bound books should be kept out of bright sunlight.
How can we help you?
Articles in this section
- What if my leather product gets wet?
- How do I look after my leather product?
- How to care for your Velvet product
- How to care for your suede and nubuck products
- How to care for your Sterling Silver Leather Pen
- How to care for your Silk product
- How to care for your patent or polish leather product
- How to care for your Michigan Soft Leather product
- How to care for your Metallic Finish product
- Handbags, Travel Bags & Briefcases